Bjorn Willy - summer 2023

Bjorn Willy (guest) and Erik  Wennberg (host) have been chatting about making a booking of Ängarna 310 during summer 2023 the 21 july – 29july for Bjorn and his 9 fellow traveller. Payment wise have the agreed on 5% direct payment of total price 40tkr and 45% 99 days before check-in and the remaining 50% 20 days before check-in. This page skatasweden.se/bjorn-willy is the page where to make al payments. Reminders might cant be sent so please add payment date to your calender.